• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Under 19 World Cup 2018

Kippax

Cricketer Of The Year
Bet365 not rating New Zealand's one-pronged pace attack too highly. Afg now 2.20 to win.

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
Wow, Afg clearly pretty good. I know NZU19's batting has been quite good this tournament but it's still hard to see them chasing this.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Good to see some serious potential future NZ cricketers in our 19s. Falling apart at the death like that is pure Black Caps.

Immenso

International Vice-Captain
I wouldn't back many U19 teams to chase down 300.

Generally the lower orders are the weaker links in an age restricted talent pool, and just down have the games to operate under pressure v some of the top players from the opposition.

Some of the little amount of play I've seen so far in this tournament was lower orders struggling to hit 40odd kph spin off the block.

The slight chance NZ will have is if this is a day that Finn Allen comes off and his innings is both cakey and icingy enough to remove scoreboard pressure from some of his lesser teammates.