• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Ram Slam T20 2017/18

SeamUp

International Coach
A bit of humiliation.

Morris was swinging it at pace and Ngidi was making me think young Morkel early on though. And Shamsi is about to hit peak career form and has it on a string.

SeamUp

International Coach
That upward curve for Morris looking really really good. Great performance in a final. Swing at pace. 4-13

SeamUp

International Coach
I think Quinny was bored all tournament.

Come out to play tonight warming up for internationals.

Bahseph

State Captain
So dissapointing as a Dolphins fan. Although they were fortunate to be in the final anyway. Morris looked good, that was a great sign.

SeamUp

International Coach
Always good to enjoy a bevvy afterwards. Well done to Bouch and the Titans team. 3 Ram Slam's in a row and it wouldn't surprise me if they do the treble this season.

Also promoting his BigSix Beers :D

Last edited:

SeamUp

International Coach
Morris before the final

"In the (pre-match) warm-up I felt rubbish,” Morris acknowledged, “my back felt stiff, nothing felt right. (But) for some reason it just clicked, I ran in, bowled my first ball, it hit the deck and it swung ...very lucky it came out beautifully.”

ON LUNGI

“Lungi will be playing for South Africa for many years. He’s got a very good brain on him. The pressure never left the Dolphins.”

The joke that the Titans threw games. Also The Cape Times and in particular Zaahir Adams had the nerve to question the push for Titans tranformation too.

BOUCHER

I don’t get paid to look after other franchises, I get paid to look after the Titans,” he said. “There’s a lot of communication within the squad; I ask the guys how they feel, if they’re a bit tired, I sent those guys back, they missed the Durban game, they were happy they’d pick themselves up, train (in Centurion) and prepare properly for a game which was a big semi-final.

“I wasn’t worried about what was said, what upset me was the way in which it was said, to insinuate that we were throwing games.

"I’d never walk onto the field, even take this job, if I was prepared to throw a game. That upset me quite a bit. I’ll defend that decision until I’m blue in the face, but that’s gone now, hopefully, you look at it now, and see it was the right decision.”

Last edited: