• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Sri Lanka in India 2017

srbhkshk

International Captain
I thought Rahul's 101 meter was gonna be the biggest of the day, then Rohit hits 104 meter like 5 balls later.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Sri Lanka are cannon fodder. But really, any score looks chaseable on this ground.

anaksr

U19 Debutant
Only best thing SL would have done is to ask Ind to bat so that they can hammer 300 runs. Atleast we had some interest in this game by that.

anaksr

U19 Debutant
I've seen Thisara play some fast innings I'm IPL. I guess he should promote himself to 3 to make use of powerplay.

anaksr

U19 Debutant
Just heard Russell in commentary that India will be again playing Srilankan in March. Y man Y. Ridiculous.