• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Sri Lanka in India 2017

YorksLanka

International Debutant
My starting xi: Dimuth, Dhanajaya DS, Samarawickrema, Chandimal, Mathews, Dickwella,Shanaka, Dilruwan,Herath,Lakmal,Gamage...
Hope the weather holds..

Last edited:

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Very lively conditions.

Vijay dropped which I don't know what to make of. He's not been in great form in the past year but he'll be a better option than Dhawan overseas.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Vijay dropped which I don't know what to make of. He's not been in great form in the past year but he'll be a better option than Dhawan overseas.
I'm just amazed they're all fit at the same time.

It's hilarious how rare it's been that India have actually had to pick between the three of them since Rahul's debut, due to their recurring injuries. A bunch of other openers have even got chances at various stages.

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Hannan Sarkar making Pedro Collins the most dangerous first ball bowler of all time is yet another thing cricket owes to Bangladesh.

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Dropping Vijay for Dhawan on this pitch is the dumbest thing Kohli has done since dropping Pujara for Rohit.

YorksLanka

International Debutant
it really is ridiculous to come off for bad light when the ground you are playing at has floodlights..Yes I know the light isn't the sameas natural light, but equally there is light provided. Sometimes cricket has to think about the spectators and viewers..

cnerd123

likes this
it really is ridiculous to come off for bad light when the ground you are playing at has floodlights..Yes I know the light isn't the sameas natural light, but equally there is light provided. Sometimes cricket has to think about the spectators and viewers..
Bad Light is a safety concern. What if the ball leaps up at a batsman and he couldn't see it, or if a ball is hammered at a fielder and he picks it late.

Safety of the cricketers takes precedence over all.