• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Sri Lanka in India 2017

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Might liven up in the morning session tomorrow. Just need these two to bat out the rest of today to protect against any possible mini-collapses.

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Yeah, this is beautiful for batting now.India should look to bat for 70 overs and make 270 more. That leaves around 45 overs with a target of 300 odd.

cnerd123

likes this
what a strange game this has turned out to be

One of those people will look back at the scorecard in 5-10 years time and be bemused.

Daemon

Dhawan is class..scores runs for fun at a rapid rate too
Yeah we're not going to be able to justify dropping him in SA, although I totally would.

Wish we could do the horses for courses thing that Australia seems to be doing with Khawaja.

srbhkshk

International Captain
I think Rahul has basically made one of the slots his own. (For the 5-10 days in the year when he is not injured.)

Vijay vs Dhawan is an interesting choice, Vijay would have probably done better than Dhawan in the first innings, but he wouldn't have been able to score as effectively in the second innings.
I think we need substitution in cricket. :ph34r:

Daemon

We've had hawkeye for ages now, people need to stop being shocked when the ball is shown to be clipping the stumps despite hitting above the knee roll.