• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

T10 Cricket League

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
I look foward to the day when we have T1.....and then when ****s dont have attention span for that we just decide games of cricket at the coin toss. With fireworks and dancing girls of course.

/oldman rant

Bijed

International Regular
50-50 was a sort of kids-activty-gameshow sort of program I used to watch as a child too

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
So this has started. Lots of current players in there actually, looks far more legit than what I first saw in the OP.

Hasan Ali picked up a 4-fer in 2 overs lol. Hales and Stirling have the only 50s of the tournament so far.

Results | Global | ESPN Cricinfo