• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Darrell Hair caught stealing cash from Liquor Shop

Bijed

International Regular
The thread title made me imagine Hair walking into a shop, grabbing the till and attempting to run away. I am disappointed that this is not the reality of the situation.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Storm in a teacup, happens all the time round here. If it weren't someone famous they'd just slap his wrist and send him on his way.

fredfertang

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
My client has been in the public eye for many years and this is a bit of a fall for him, to find himself before the court in these circumstances,
Sounds like he couldn't afford much by way of a lawyer either

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Quite an unfortunate situation. Hope he gets over his gambling problem soon and is able to have a peaceful retirement.