• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

I want to talk to someone who knows about cricket , stats across all forms

ngroocock

Cricket Spectator
Hi

I love cricket , i would like to speak to any one who knows about cricket in all forms of the games , i have amazing data regarding Test match cricket and other forms
I just need a cricket enthusiast or even better a a cricket statistician, who can assist me , in what im trying to achieve

sounds interesting it is ,

NG

SillyCowCorner1

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I know about some stats. Not all.

Lara 400*, 375, 277, 153*

Murali 800
Amla-de kock- 282 record partnership for SA

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
Dead set ****s.

OP - this would be the member who may be able to assist you http://www.cricketweb.net/forum/members/viriya.html

He created this website, although he did say he was taking a break from cricket and his web page so not sure how interested he'd be in what you are trying to do. Worth contacting him though either through DM on this site or via the contact options on his own website.

srbhkshk

International Captain
If you just need some algorithm built I can do that for you. Can't make fancy front view though.

Fuller Pilch

Hall of Fame Member
Look you can even round it up to an even more useful 38. And that 185* vs South Africa was really worth 581 on any other day.

ngroocock

Cricket Spectator
Hi There

many thanks for your reply

What sort of algorithim can you build, not worried about prettyness, im looking for likely results for positions in a game

for instance

If at the break South Africa in a T20 against say India has scored 174 what is the likelyhood they will win the game % wise

Howe_zat

Audio File
for instance

If at the break South Africa in a T20 against say India has scored 174 what is the likelyhood they will win the game % wise
I do this with live odds. Get the odds off any betting site in decimal format. Work out 100/(odds) if you want percentage chance, bearing in mind that bookies will underestimate both sides a little in order to make money.