• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Pakistan Got New Wasim Akram ! Shaheen Afridi

SillyCowCorner1

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Zorx needs a new avatar

On topic, the talent is immense is Pakistan, it's a good sign that they keep on producing promising cricketers.

Grumpy

U19 Vice-Captain
Read up on this kid on Pakpassion. Looks a very promising prospect. Took an 8-get on his FC debut a few days ago. Looks his reported age as well.

Quite tall and is reported to have good pace with decent control of swing. Quite possibly may be on the tour to England next summer. Might be in an attack with Hassan, Amir and Yasir.

Almost as tall as Irfan.

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Does Pakistan exist in some mirror universe? The amount of left armers they produce is crazy.

Starfighter

No. I'd say he looks decent but from he crappy footage available I wouldn't say much more than that.

Starfighter

Looks decidedly less impressive than the other footage (there's a slightly clearer version elsewhere). Certainly nothing special in terms of pace or movement. I've seen many a worse action but doesn't look very stable.