• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Ben Stokes - All the facts

Victor Ian

International Coach
Stokes, what a dickhead? England can't drop their team dickhead until they unearth the next one. Shouldn't be long.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
It is very easy to argue with the OP, have you looked at how many posts he has made. The culture here is to attack anyone that has a low post count. Moderators do support this culture so its embedded.
This is true. slippy was banned because he had a too low post count vs thread starting ratio.

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
If you aren't going to let criminals into Australia then what even is the point of your country
The poms sent a few society-destroying bread thieves here two centuries ago. Which just goes to show that crime does pay. Steal some bread to feed your family, win a ticket to paradise.

Doesn't mean we want Stokes. We're already full on drunken dickheads trying to start a fight.

TheJediBrah

The poms sent a few society-destroying bread thieves here two centuries ago. Which just goes to show that crime does pay. Steal some bread to feed your family, win a ticket to paradise.

Doesn't mean we want Stokes. We're already full on drunken dickheads trying to start a fight.
It's pretty funny when you think about it, in all seriousness. Hard-working, law-abiding families stuck in ****ing England and lazy, criminal families shipped off and their ancestors end up living in Australia.

It hardly seems fair.

Howe_zat

Audio File
@ECB

4 years ago you treated a situation in my opinion extremely badly.

You must therefore treat this situation in exactly the same way, or I will be upset.

It is more important for you to appear to me to be consistent then it is to make correct decisions.

This is because I am a child.

eempyrean

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Well it's crunch time soon it seems and I'm sad to say if England take and pick Stokes that's the end of international cricket for me. I only really take interest in England these days and this will be the final straw if England pick Stokes after what they've claimed and done in the past. Or at least until a new era and a turned corner

So I do hope they don't pick him

As for the trolls and hostility here...everyone's opinion or view may be different, but super sad posts in here from trolls and keyboard warriors riddled in the thread...stokes is a terrible role model and overly aggressive character..He shouldn't be associated with the England side and doesn't deserve to play professional cricket let alone international

Let's wait and see what happens..I have watched every Ashes series religiously for decades since I was younger than 9...so it will be a sad day for me and especially the ECB if Stokes is selected and I boycott the entire Ashes

eempyrean

@ECB

4 years ago you treated a situation in my opinion extremely badly.

You must therefore treat this situation in exactly the same way, or I will be upset.

It is more important for you to appear to me to be consistent then it is to make correct decisions.

This is because I am a child.
Why would it be exactly the same way?

Typical illogical internet child post and why I don't bother posting on forums. One bloke scapegoated, the other with a huge number of unforgivable controversial and disgraceful incidents against him ...One player won the world cup, 2005 ashes and other key series..one lost the world cup

But don't let the facts and my comments get in the way of your agenda..

Most likely won't post here again as a pathetic number of high post count members, truth clearly hurts for you that Ben Stokes is a disgrace to the game of cricket

You live on here with 26,891 posts and still making illogical troll posts. Laughable. You love hiding behind your internet tough guy persona so much you live on here. Truly pathetic

eempyrean

let him play. the crowds will rip into him and itl be good drama
Obviously you may have a different point of view as an Aussie or neutral fan for hype and entertainment. I'm obviously an English fan and don't want him ever to represent the team and country again.

mr_mister

mate its pretty easy to rack up a high post count on here. when a good match is happening i feel compelled to give an opinion every over in the match thread

Daemon

Typical illogical internet child post and why I don't bother posting on forums. One bloke scapegoated, the other with a huge number of unforgivable controversial and disgraceful incidents against him ...One player won the world cup, 2005 ashes and other key series..one lost the world cup

Most likely won't post here again as a pathetic number of high post count members, truth clearly hurts for you that Ben Stokes is a disgrace to the game of cricket

You live on here with 26,891 posts and still making illogical troll posts. Laughable. You love hiding behind your internet tough guy persona so much you live on here. Truly pathetic
Howe was being sarcastic.

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year

Why do noobies always play the "HIgh post count = sad git" card every time they want to have a crack at a long standing poster?

****ful posting and I hope you don't ever post here again because we'll all be better off without you and your assumptions on how rewarding or otherwise our personal lives are.

TheJediBrah

Why do noobies always play the "HIgh post count = sad git" card every time they want to have a crack at a long standing poster?

****ful posting and I hope you don't ever post here again because we'll all be better off without you and your assumptions on how rewarding or otherwise our personal lives are.
lol you're just mad because you have 5,505 posts you must be a loser

Gnske

lmao only 5500 posts after almost 6 years

Howe_zat

Audio File
Alas, exposed.

My reign of terror is finally at an end.