• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Stokes Arrested

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Would hate to see him missing in the Ashes for **** such as this but then again, depends on how serious the incident was and looks like they are doing a reasonable job of keeping whatever happened under the hood so far.

Hennybogan

U19 12th Man
Hard to see this being kept under the hood, especially if Stokes started it. I suspect the guy in hospital will be seeking a huge payday, ''tis the modern approach.

Howe_zat

Audio File
Seems like a bit of a **** wit.
Yeah I think that's the long and short of the situation

I'm sure someone will try and talk about stokes' off field behaviour as examples of him being 'aggressive' or 'passionate' but drinking that leads directly to punching things requires more from the camp of 'dip****', generally speaking.

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
It's too bad that Warner "matured". It would be great to see Stokes and the old Warner have a drink together and see where the night leads

Arachnodouche

International Captain
Ricky Ponting did well enough for himself after his black eye. Knowing Stokes' history doesn't make it easy to defend him or even want to defend him, but fights happen inside pubs for all kinds of reasons. No reason to condemn him too harshly IMO.

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Would think Broad or Blanderson would get it. Mo is too much like a happy child in a sea of rainbows to be burned by such a low post.