• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

~What Is This Cricket Stadium Famous For?~

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Docklands in Melbourne --> Neil McKenzie's pants falling down in the outfield in 2000 or Hussey hitting the roof in 2006

Newlands, Cape Town --> Blonde flashing her **** on live TV during a Test match v West Indies in 2003

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Docklands in Melbourne --> Neil McKenzie's pants falling down in the outfield in 2000 or Hussey hitting the roof in 2006

Newlands, Cape Town --> Blonde flashing her **** on live TV during a Test match v West Indies in 2003

Think Afridi hit it before Huss, right?

cnerd123

likes this
The club that owns it is called the Singapore Cricket Club - equally unimaginative

My favourite club name has to be the Little Sai Wan CC. I like to imagine all their players are about 4 feet tall.
Their full name is actually Diasqua Little Sai Wan CC. I have no idea what 3/4 of those words mean, but it does sound like it comes from a Chinese fairy tale.

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Think Afridi hit it before Huss, right?
Nah Afridi never hit the roof, played a good little innings though with a few sixes

I'm not sure said event occurred. Could you provide some evidence? Would like to review it thoroughly.
Google it and it's there. "Blonde flashing at cricket" or something. There's a few crappy blurred versions so stay away from those.

Would link it but at work

Saw this live on TV in the early Caribbean morning. A 10-year old SillyCowCorner saw his 1st melons...was a sight to behold.
Haha similar story here

randycricfreak

State Vice-Captain
Sanga-Mahela 624 at SSC

And those mighty hauls of Murali at Galle,SSC and Asgiriya.Think he has 100+ in each of these.Champion bowler