• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Sri Lanka and Pakistan in UAE 2017

Himannv

International Coach
Little Lanka is getting romped. Need Herath back in the pyjama format
Defending scores below 200 in ODIs will be hard even with Herath. I thought Dananjaya bowled well and the fielding was pretty good last night. We need batsmen to perform.

quincywagstaff

International Debutant
That was awesome to watch from Usman Khan; rare to see a left-arm quick trouble left-hand bats in that way.

But Sri Lanka were seriously abject in their batting; Siriwardana couldn’t have given Usman more of a gift if he’d put a bow on the ball.

quincywagstaff

International Debutant
Is this Sri Lanka ODI side of the past 18 months their worst ever? I reckon their sides that used to play ODIs in Australia regularly in the 1980s would be arguably better than this lineup and even as far back as the 1975 World Cup they held their own against an Australian bowling attack of Thompson & Lillee.

pdsubraa

Cricket Spectator
Another failure 5-0 Loss. Congrats to **** Team for showing such an excellence with both bat and ball.

Himannv

International Coach
Is this Sri Lanka ODI side of the past 18 months their worst ever? I reckon their sides that used to play ODIs in Australia regularly in the 1980s would be arguably better than this lineup and even as far back as the 1975 World Cup they held their own against an Australian bowling attack of Thompson & Lillee.
Yeah, this really is the worst I've seen in quite a while.

GoodAreasShane

Cricketer Of The Year
Since the Champions Trophy, Sri Lanka have used 29 different players in ODI cricket, what utter and complete madness. Christ, almost reminds me of 1990s England

YorksLanka

International Debutant
Definitely.. We need a proper coach- who won't get interference doing his job from politicians and a president of the board who isn't just interested in his own career progression..

mr_mister

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
they should just use some of the test players like Karaunaratne come WC time, even if he more of a long form player he has to have a higher chance at ODI success than these random scrub kids they keep trying. He's proven he can actually score runs at international level

YorksLanka

International Debutant
Mathews, Kusal Perera and Gunaratne coming back into the team will certainly strengthen us but the others have to step up too..