• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

World Cup 2019 will be a huge bore-fest

Lillian Thomson

Hall of Fame Member
Lemme chime in...

Is a bore fest much worse than a snoozefest?

With guys like Hardik, de kock, Head,Fakhar, and recently qualified Dickwell all on course to face off in WC 19, this is far from a **** fest.

The snooze fest is worse. The bore fest you’re just bored. The snooze fest means you’re so bored you’ve fallen asleep.

burr

State Vice-Captain
No doubt that Kennedy posts a lot of gash in this forum.......but this comment/reply is another level of gash imo.

So you're saying he is not interested in WC's because Australia has a great record in them?? Up yourself much? That is the very reason that I do have an interest in WC's......once Eng inevitably go out, watching and waiting for anyone to knock the Aussies off their perch is what WC's are all about......I don't care who it is, so long as someone does it. Granted that has meant that I've been rather disappointed in my WC watching for the most part but that's irrelevant, gets me watching every 4 years.

And ftr, Kennedy's disdain for nearly all things limited overs is well known here, so you really couldn't have aimed your comment at a more wrong poster.

I await your standard "clearly I was joking" response.
Dude, you are too invested in this Eng v Aus / Brexiteers v Bogans rivalry. Cricket is too good for that.

G.I.Joe

International Coach
A snooze fest is worse than a bore fest because the former most annoyingly demands your attention every 9 minutes.