• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Windies Team Discussion, and Other Related Things Thread

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
if i were in charge of delivering power to 750,000 people asking for either 50/60 Hz power at 110 or 220 V i would probably give up too

SillyCowCorner1

Request Your Custom Title Now!
if i were in charge of delivering power to 750,000 people asking for either 50/60 Hz power at 110 or 220 V i would probably give up too
We were supposed to get power from the Amalia Falls hydro project, but that fell flat on its face. So we're stuck with GPL generating power via outdated diesel generators.

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
pretty bizarre Leewards - Jamaica game in the one-day cup. Jamaica set 266 in 31 overs and has slashed 216/7 after 24 overs, Botswain of Leewards has conceded 3/77 off 8 overs

Beamer

International Vice-Captain
pretty bizarre Leewards - Jamaica game in the one-day cup. Jamaica set 266 in 31 overs and has slashed 216/7 after 24 overs, Botswain of Leewards has conceded 3/77 off 8 overs
Must admit I've been impressed with Rovman Powell in this tournament. His play against spin has noticeably improved. Worth a call up for the next ODIs I would have thought.

SillyCowCorner1

Request Your Custom Title Now!
We have a new batting coach, Monty Desai. I hope that he works with the batsmen to rotate the strike more...and getting the scoreboard ticking over. They need to also bat long.

Beamer

So we've had confirmation that Dwayne Bravo has made himself available for T20I's. It has also been confirmed that Russel and Narine would have been selected for India if they were fit. With that news, our T20 side is taking shape.

Evin Lewis
Lendl Simmons (Chris Gayle?)
Brandon King/Lendl Simmons
Shimron Hetmeyer
Nicholas Pooran (wk)
Kieron Pollard
Andre Russell
Dwayne Bravo
Sunil Narine
Hayden Walsh Jr
Sheldon Cotterell

That is a pretty epic side I have to say!

Pup Clarke

Cricketer Of The Year
Absolutely no need to select Bravo - just select a better bowling option (Keemo Paul/Kesrick Williams/Fabian Allan or even Holder). Guy is just trying to stay relevant

Beamer

Absolutely no need to select Bravo - just select a better bowling option (Keemo Paul/Kesrick Williams/Fabian Allan or even Holder). Guy is just trying to stay relevant
He's still one of the best death bowlers though and we have had a problem with those overs.