• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Windies Team Discussion, and Other Related Things Thread

Beamer

International Vice-Captain
Just play cornwall ffs what have they got to lose!?
Apparently they selected him but then Pybus became coach and he won't have him in the team. They should at least make an announcement as to why he has been omitted.

GotSpin

Hall of Fame Member
Just lose some ****ing weight. If you want to play at the highest level, you can’t be like him

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
That's not true. Some of the best players haven't been very mobile. Tendulkar and murali
There’s a difference between not being very mobile and being a fat **** though.

Besides, I thought Murali was the best outfielder in the world or something, at least Migara keeps telling us that.

Beamer

There’s a difference between not being very mobile and being a fat **** though.

Besides, I thought Murali was the best outfielder in the world or something, at least Migara keeps telling us that.
He's lost a lot of weight already tbh. I'd just like to know what the situation is. It's tiring as a fan, we just get treated like crap by our board, they give us no information whatsoever.

SillyCowCorner1

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Genuinely impressed by this Leewards team.

Rahkeem is a champion player. A performance for the ages.

Lil disturbed by the food poisoning.

Beamer

Genuinely impressed by this Leewards team.

Rahkeem is a champion player. A performance for the ages.

Lil disturbed by the food poisoning.
Loving the improvement in the Leeward Islands. They have so many good young cricketers. Keacy Carty looked class yesterday. Rakheem is awesome and Montcin Hodge has just played 3 extraordinary innings in 4. If he carries on like that he'll be in contention for that Windies opening slot. He's always been a talent but seemingly it has taken him until age 31 to really understand his game.

Tom Flint

International Regular
What should be the windies team for the world cup, I'm really starting to think holder should bat 6. His not a Russell who tees off from ball one, he can build an innings after a bad start then clear the ropes later on after his played himself in. Would also free up another spot for a bowler by moving up.

Gayle
Lewis
Hope +
Hety
Pooran
Holder
Russell
Nurse
Paul
Narine
Cottrell

SillyCowCorner1

What should be the windies team for the world cup, I'm really starting to think holder should bat 6. His not a Russell who tees off from ball one, he can build an innings after a bad start then clear the ropes later on after his played himself in. Would also free up another spot for a bowler by moving up.

Gayle
Lewis
Hope +
Hety
Pooran
Holder
Russell
Nurse
Paul
Narine
Cottrell
Fitness and form for the following players will be an issue, a major one:

+Gayle
+Russell

Also, I would wanna include guys like Oshane and Alzarri

vcs

I'm surprised to learn that Gayle is still part of the Windies ODI setup and hasn't retired yet. Is Malinga also going to play the World Cup? He also played a couple of ODIs recently, didn't he?

Beamer

Ooops! Take 2:

Gayle
Hope
Lewis
Hety
Pooran
Holder
Allen
Russell
Paul