• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Australian Domestic Season 2017/18

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
My god, CA and the states are actually being organised and announcing their **** at the same time.

SeamUp

International Coach
NSW new boy Micky Edwards. Supposedly Jack Edwards in the current u19 side is his younger brother and is dubbed a future star.

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
live video on the website is it? not just twitter updates?

Either way a bit disappointing tbh, was enjoying my Octobers just flicking on Ch9 in the middle/early side of the day to watch some comfy domestics.

Shady Slim

International Coach
man we don't have overseas tours barring the ashes on FTA but am i ****ing glad we get the matador cup

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Surprising that Steketee didn't make the Qld squad. Beau Webster for Tas too.

Must feel like a bit of a step down to end up in the CA XI the next year. I wonder if they feel a bit awkward doing it.

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Should motivate them to work harder. The other thing is that it's probably easier to star in the CA XI than in a different state side.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Even without Lynn QLD have a very good batting lineup. Beau Webster non-selection for Tasmania is crazy. Hopefully he helps the inexperienced batting lineup at CA XI.

The players I'm looking forward to seeing are:

- Harry Nielsen CA XI - Tim's son
- Matt Renshaw QLD - Just so he can show his adaptability.
- Alex Carey SA - Could represent Australia this season
- Jake Doran TAS - time to start seeing some potential
- Peter Siddle VIC - the big hearted Victorian is a smoky for that vital all rounder slot for Australia. Has taken a test hat-trick and scored twin 50's in a Test - sublime.
- Kurtis Patterson NSW - I'm not 100% sold on him yet although he does show obvious potential. Curious to see how he handles spin
- Ashton Turner WA - Now the vice captain. This guy has a heap of potential and is the type of player I would like to see make Australian squads in the white ball formats.