• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Australian Domestic Season 2017/18

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Apparently the deck in tassie was green AF and they’re usig the Duke ball this round. Was zipping around for all three days.

brockley

International Captain
Prime Ministers xl were smashed by England,contained 7 NSW players,and Henriques pulled out of the game injured.
Dunno what the NSW side will be like,we won the warm up,Gibson got a 200 and a 100,'Don't kniw where to turn,question whether Steve Smith will play as well as our test bowlers,I highly doubt it.
We are playing a full strength WA side,we are going 2 be so smashed.
On form we can only pick Hughes,Lyon,Cowan,Nevill and Copeland.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
The following 9 Australian squad members are back in the Shield starting Thursday:

Cameron Bancroft, Shaun Marsh, Mitchell Marsh, Jhye Richardson (all Western Australia), Peter Handscomb, Jon Holland (both Victoria), Nathan Lyon (NSW), Usman Khawaja (Queensland) and Jackson Bird (Tasmania).

I am interested to see where Shaun Marsh bats as him opening could put pressure on Bancroft.

brockley

International Captain
Cricket Australia National Championships
2nd xl teams for 2nd xl trophy tomorrow.

I guess NSW get a token player,but we are going to be flogged,Henriques in doubt,Maddo and Larken out of form,Dougie must be gone now.I don't know if we can pick an xl without being embaressed.At least the under 19 players are back 1 or 2 of them may prove useful.

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I really hope Marsh isn't being considered as a backup opener, even if he's a better option than Bancroft. He's been doing so well in the middle order and I think at his age I don't want to move him.

Burgey

Been a top servant of NSW cricket has DTR. decent career all up.

In other news, Nair getting a game for NSW Metro in Futures League when he can't bowl is lolworthy. Dermo Abbott dropped from the Shield side is also playing out at Blacktown with future Australian test keeper #Bertmentum.

Burgey

There's better players than him scoring loads of runs in first grade, though tbf the talent pool is diluted as they field two teams.

Burgey

Worth noting that Luke Dempsey yesterday went within one run of cricket's ultimate prize - a ton in a losing side.

Burgey

Anyone else find it odd Peter Forrest is still playing all of Qld's Futures League matches, given his age? I can understand them getting Shield regulars a hit before the next round of matches or when they're coming back from injury, but it seems odd he's a fixture in their line up.