• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Australian Domestic Season 2017/18

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Wow I love the CA XI, what pedigree

Good catch from Nielsen's boy though off Lehmann

Last edited:

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Yeah they used to charge to get into shield games at the crowval until they realised it cost them more to put security on the gates than they were taking in revenue.
Haha yep, same thing in Sydney I think. Officially you were still meant to be a $10 ticket (which became $15 I think?) but most of the time they didn't bother actually sending anyone to man the gates, so...

Gnske

Daily reminder only I had faith in Valente as an all-rounder after his OD ton.

Gnske

Some superlative fielding to end the innings. Catching like a group of lepers

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Wow I love the CA XI, what pedigree

Good catch from Nielsen's boy though off Lehmann
Nielsen looked a bit ordinary IMO. Let through a few byes off the spinner that he really shouldn't have, and completely ****ed up a high catch at the end of the innings

stephen

So the Optus deal is only if you have their tv ********* package. Which I don't have.

stephen

And the CA XI get there in a canter. Some serious soul searching required for SA.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
You would almost have to say Tasmania were crazy not to select him.

Pews this tastin will be hard to top this summer.