• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Australian Domestic Season 2017/18

SeamUp

International Coach
Hey Brockley, how did future legend Cameron Green not make the WA squad who are minus Coulter-Nile/Stoinis/Cartwright/Behrendorff/Agar ?
Still at school ?

Saw some footage of him. He does look awesome. Can see why Brocks is excited.

There is th u19 WC coming up too which it will be interesting to see if he takes part.

brockley

International Captain
Not sure Nufan,he did have surgery at the end of last season,so I heard.Dunno if he fit,but if he was surprised he not in WA or CA xl side.
Andrew Tye called up for India,so WA will need a new bowler,looks like their depth will be tested.

SeamUp

International Coach
Not sure Nufan,he did have surgery at the end of last season,so I heard.Dunno if he fit,but if he was surprised he not in WA or CA xl side.
Andrew Tye called up for India,so WA will need a new bowler,looks like their depth will be tested.
They already without Paris besides the list above and rookie Kelly in the CAXI

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
I wasnt aware of his surgery or Tyes callup.

SeamUp

International Coach
They already without Paris besides the list above and rookie Kelly in the CAXI

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
CA's promoting this pretty well on insta

That catch some random bloke in the crowd took off Funky Miller was quite something

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
3 hours until the highly anticipated two worst teams start the Justin Langer Testimony Cup.

brockley

International Captain
Didn't the Redbacks make the final.
I heard 1 of the pre tournament articles,said it was Victoria.
But that was a misprint.:)

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
This is going to be a very interesting day.

Figuring how to fit in watching this with normal work practices, still maintaining productivity and not being obvious about it should be a genuine challenge.

Tangles

International Vice-Captain
So s t r e a m I n g on CA site so it can be watched overseas?

Last edited:

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Merlo bowling with the keeper up. I like having the keeper up to medium pace, it gives that fifties feel.