• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Draft suggestion: Passengers XI

AndrewB

International Vice-Captain
Round 7 order:
The Battlers Prince
fredfertang
kingkallis
mr_mister
jimmy101
AndrewB
Howe_zat

so TBP has a double pick to start Round 7.

Last edited:

The Battlers Prince

A. Bacher South Africa, top order batsman. But not that one.
Adam Bacher, average of 26 as an opening bat, plus 7 win in his 19 matches. Bowled one over, did take 11 catches at least.

fredfertang

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I think I will go for the other one to complete my opening pair, as even though he averaged 29 he never looked anything special for Sussex and didn't do much in his five Tests

Geoff Greenidge

jimmy101

Cricketer Of The Year
Terry Duffin, who captained Zimbabwe in ODIs for some reason before disappearing into obscurity.

Howe_zat

Audio File
Xavier Doherty

Are we repeating the round orders?

Regardless of when it appears, my round 8 pick is Stuart Matsikenyeri

AndrewB

Previous picks:
AndrewB: (+16) Lord Hawke, Bryce McGain, Keith Arthurton, Patterson Thompson, Geoff Cook, Tony Pigott, Adam Lyth
fredfertang: (+3) Chris Schofield, Gavin Hamilton, George Duckworth, Adam Hollioake, Uton Dowe, Alvin Greenidge, Geoff Greenidge
Howe_zat: (+19) Ishant Sharma, Eldine Baptiste, Craig Cumming, Jehan Mubarak, Ashok Mankad, Trevor Chappell, Xavier Doherty
jimmy101: (+3) Scott Muller, Owais Shah, Matthew Wade, Maharajkumar of Vizianagram, Harvinder Singh, Gavin Robertson, Terry Duffin
kingkallis: (+15) Shane Watson, Greg Blewett, Kamran Akmal, Phil Simmons, Ian Salisbury, Mohammad Sami, JP Duminy
mr_mister: (+54) Gus Logie, Ashley Giles, Jonty Rhodes, Len Darling, Andy Whittall, Matthew Nicholson, Rameez Raja
The Battlers Prince: (+40) Boeta Dippenaar, Brett Lee, Joey Carew, Willie Rodriguez, Ray Bright, Adam Bacher, Graeme Hick

Round 8:
Howe_zat: Stuart Matsikenyeri (-6)
AndrewB: John Warr (-2)
jimmy101
mr_mister
kingkallis
fredfertang
The Battlers Prince:

jimmy101

Cricketer Of The Year
I'll pick up Ottis GIbson, who had a nice ODI record, but finished up with an eye-watering Test average of 91.66.

kingkallis

International Coach
Rob Quiney

The Real CricZo XI

1. Phil Simmons / o
2. Rob Quiney /
3. Shane Watson / o # <---- Indicates pads
4. Greg Blewett /
5. JP Duminy / o
7. Kamran Akmal / @ <---- Indicates glove with a hole
9. Ian Salisbury o /
10. Mohammad Sami o

fredfertang

Didn't realise till I looked him up just want an underwhelming record this Aussie has

1.Geoff Greenidge
2. Alvin Greenidge
5. Adam Hollioake
6.Gavin Hamilton
7. Brendon Julian
8. Chris Schofield
9. Uton Dowe
10.George Duckworth

fredfertang

Rob Quiney

The Real CricZo XI