• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricketers with names that sound like biscuits

Bijed

International Regular
Right, so a while ago I stumbled across the odd but amusing 'Cricketers with names that sound like cheeses' thread, and now that I'm thinking of biscuits due to the recent ban of them by Sri Lanka, I'm shamelessly ripping it off.

So far I've got:

• Wasim Jaffa Cake
  • Dimitri Macaroonas
  • Shane Dow-rich tea

I hope for many more

Bijed

International Regular
Actually, why limit the scope of this? Lets do cricketers with names that sound like food or drink. If a mod could change the title of the thread to reflect this, I'd be most grateful.

Anyway, I find that whatever I'm eating, it's accompanied well by a bottle of Joe Root Beer

Bijed

International Regular
Meat-named cricketers XI (Allan Lamb etc excluded)

-Gautam Gammonbhir
-Jeet RaVeal
-Len Mutton
-Hashim Hamla
-ChicKen Barrington
-Brad Hogg Roast
-Dominic Pork
-Steve O'Beef
-Heath Streaky Bacon
-Yasirloin Shah
-Ryan Topsidebottom