• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Is there any better WK in Australia than Wade?

Firebreaker

Banned
Are there no keepers left in Australia that they have to go with this dud?

If he's the best they have got then God save Australia because he might be the worst keeper to play as much Test matches

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Wade scored 9 runs and conceded 30 byes. 9-30= negative 21

Australia lost by 20 runs.

Wade was literally the difference between victory and defeat

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Every other wicketkeeper playing FC in Australia.

When I typed this I actually intended it to be slightly hyperbolic but it's actually utterly true, Inglis and Peirson could even do his shtick better I think.

TheJediBrah

Wade let through 30 byes?

lol how is he still playing? It's mind boggling. Just give Handscomb the gloves ffs. Hanscomb's not scoring runs anyway

Spikey

the issue that will see him dropped isn't that he let through 30 byes, but that he didn't call Shakib a **** 30 times.

stephen

I can't believe Hartley never got a test and Wade has had 21. Disgusting travesty of justice.

Better keepers than Wade in the state setup:
- Pierson
- Nevill
- Carey
- Inglis

I'm sure I'm missing two.

stephen

I think Nevill will come good with the bat. His bad test stats aren't indicative of his actual ability. He didn't get a good run at home to pad the stats either.

Starfighter

He won't be disimproving it at this stage. But not letting through byes and holding catches is also rather important.