Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 33

Thread: I may well become sehwag

  1. #1
    International Regular NikhilN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    New Jersey.United States
    Posts
    3,517

    I may well become sehwag

    It is really strange but Sehwag and me have a lot of things in common...to name a few...


    We both have the same style of playing shots
    We both have the same bowling style
    We both are part time off spin bowlers
    We both like to score fast
    We both are into Cricket more then school and Sehwag really didnt pay attention to school work just like me
    We both are born in Delhi
    I was planning on getting married around 25 and sehwag got married at 26
    We both go to the same place to get our haircut


    Now if we have so many things in common maybe I could become sehwag one day and play in almost every match for India
    liveyalifenikhilsway@hotmail.com -MSN

    Quote Originally Posted by Cricinfo
    Hello and welcome back
    Rain has stopped and palyers are back in the middle
    Play is about to stop

  2. #2
    International Debutant SpaceMonkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Worcestershire, UK
    Posts
    2,082
    Quote Originally Posted by Proud Indian
    It is really strange but Sehwag and me have a lot of things in common...to name a few...


    We both have the same style of playing shots
    We both have the same bowling style
    We both are part time off spin bowlers
    We both like to score fast
    We both are into Cricket more then school and Sehwag really didnt pay attention to school work just like me
    We both are born in Delhi
    I was planning on getting married around 25 and sehwag got married at 26
    We both go to the same place to get our haircut


    Now if we have so many things in common maybe I could
    If you copy his technique you'd be lucky to play county cricket
    Its only down to his superb hand eye co-ordination that he manages to play ok with it.

  3. #3
    State Captain krkode's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,781

  4. #4
    International Regular NikhilN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    New Jersey.United States
    Posts
    3,517
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaceMonkey
    If you copy his technique you'd be lucky to play county cricket
    Its only down to his superb hand eye co-ordination that he manages to play ok with it.
    I didnt copy him...I have been playing like him my whole life...even before I knew of him


  5. #5
    State Captain krkode's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,781
    Quote Originally Posted by Proud Indian
    I didnt copy him...I have been playing like him my whole life...even before I knew of him
    I'm sure so are a thousand other kids.

  6. #6
    International Regular NikhilN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    New Jersey.United States
    Posts
    3,517
    So they will become sehwag too...but I'm sure thousand other kids wont have so many things in common

  7. #7
    International Debutant V Reddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Hyderabad,India
    Posts
    2,550
    It's time to flatter Nikhil b'coz contacts with celebrities always help .


    Krkode, welcome back . Hey are you a fan of Emma Watson? I remember visiting an Emma Watson forum sometime back and there was a user registered with Krkode

  8. #8
    State Captain krkode's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,781
    Hey, thanks, It's good to be back.

    I'm more of a fan of the Harry Potter series. There are a lot of people I know on the Emma Watson forum which is why I visit there.

  9. #9
    International Regular Andre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    3,123
    Quote Originally Posted by Proud Indian
    So they will become sehwag too...but I'm sure thousand other kids wont have so many things in common
    Sehwag is modest. 1000 other kids have that in common. You don't.

  10. #10
    State Captain krkode's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,781
    Yes, haha. Throw away all the useless commonalities and look at the meaningful ones.

  11. #11
    International Captain Loony BoB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Edinburgh (although I'm a New Zealander)
    Posts
    7,269
    Quote Originally Posted by krkode
    Hey, thanks, It's good to be back.

    I'm more of a fan of the Harry Potter series. There are a lot of people I know on the Emma Watson forum which is why I visit there.
    Emma Watson is my ex-girlfriend, it always weirds me out when people say her name in any old place. xD

    Proud: How old are you, what's your average, what team(s) do you play for, etc, etc?
    REMEMBER: A couple of years in therapy, you'll get over it.

    Proud to be a member of the CW Colts


  12. #12
    Virat Kohli (c) Jono's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    54,564
    Quote Originally Posted by Proud Indian
    We both go to the same place to get our haircut
    Its this similarity which is making me sway towards him, maybe he is the next Sehwag.

    "I am very happy and it will allow me to have lot more rice."

    Eoin Morgan on being given a rice cooker for being Man of the Match in a Dhaka Premier Division game.

  13. #13
    Hall of Fame Member age_master's Avatar
    Plasmanaut on Fire Champion!
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    Sydney, NSW, Australia
    Posts
    15,777
    in that case any time now i will be Bradman
    Member of CW Green
    Kerry O'Keefe - Worlds funniest Commentator

  14. #14
    Eyes not spreadsheets marc71178's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    England
    Posts
    57,571
    Quote Originally Posted by Proud Indian
    I didnt copy him...I have been playing like him my whole life...even before I knew of him
    Didn't he emulate SRT?

    Of course nobody else would try to bat like him
    marc71178 - President and founding member of AAAS - we don't only appreciate when he does well, but also when he's not quite so good!

    Anyone want to join the Society?

    Beware the evils of Kit-Kats - they're immoral apparently.

  15. #15
    Eyes not spreadsheets marc71178's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    England
    Posts
    57,571
    Quote Originally Posted by Proud Indian
    So they will become sehwag too...but I'm sure thousand other kids wont have so many things in common
    Looking at that list:

    We both have the same style of playing shots - And of course, nobody else does.
    We both have the same bowling style - These 2 are the same
    We both are part time off spin bowlers - These 2 are the same
    We both like to score fast - And in the advent of One Day Cricket, so does the majority of the rest of the world.
    We both are into Cricket more then school and Sehwag really didnt pay attention to school work just like me - In a nation where Cricket is almost a religion, I doubt you're the only 2!
    We both are born in Delhi - And nobody else was!
    I was planning on getting married around 25 and sehwag got married at 26 - Isn't that the custome to get married around that age, I know my mate at work is likely to around then.
    We both go to the same place to get our haircut - Erm, does he fly to the US or do you fly to India?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast


Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •