• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

I may well become sehwag

NikhilN

International Regular
It is really strange but Sehwag and me have a lot of things in common...to name a few...

We both have the same style of playing shots
We both have the same bowling style
We both are part time off spin bowlers
We both like to score fast
We both are into Cricket more then school and Sehwag really didnt pay attention to school work just like me
We both are born in Delhi
I was planning on getting married around 25 and sehwag got married at 26
We both go to the same place to get our haircut

Now if we have so many things in common maybe I could become sehwag one day and play in almost every match for India

SpaceMonkey

International Debutant
Proud Indian said:
It is really strange but Sehwag and me have a lot of things in common...to name a few...

We both are into Cricket more then school and Sehwag really didnt pay attention to school work just like me

Now if we have so many things in common maybe I could
If you copy his technique you'd be lucky to play county cricket :)
Its only down to his superb hand eye co-ordination that he manages to play ok with it.

NikhilN

International Regular
SpaceMonkey said:
If you copy his technique you'd be lucky to play county cricket :)
Its only down to his superb hand eye co-ordination that he manages to play ok with it.
I didnt copy him...I have been playing like him my whole life...even before I knew of him

NikhilN

International Regular
So they will become sehwag too...but I'm sure thousand other kids wont have so many things in common

V Reddy

International Debutant
It's time to flatter Nikhil b'coz contacts with celebrities always help :ph34r: .

Krkode, welcome back :) . Hey are you a fan of Emma Watson? I remember visiting an Emma Watson forum sometime back and there was a user registered with Krkode

krkode

State Captain
Hey, thanks, It's good to be back.

I'm more of a fan of the Harry Potter series. There are a lot of people I know on the Emma Watson forum which is why I visit there. :happy:

Andre

International Regular
Proud Indian said:
So they will become sehwag too...but I'm sure thousand other kids wont have so many things in common
Sehwag is modest. 1000 other kids have that in common. You don't.

Loony BoB

International Captain
krkode said:
Hey, thanks, It's good to be back.

I'm more of a fan of the Harry Potter series. There are a lot of people I know on the Emma Watson forum which is why I visit there. :happy:
Emma Watson is my ex-girlfriend, it always weirds me out when people say her name in any old place. xD

Proud: How old are you, what's your average, what team(s) do you play for, etc, etc?

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Proud Indian said:
I didnt copy him...I have been playing like him my whole life...even before I knew of him
Didn't he emulate SRT?

Of course nobody else would try to bat like him :wacko:

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Proud Indian said:
Looking at that list:

We both have the same style of playing shots - And of course, nobody else does.
We both have the same bowling style - These 2 are the same 8-)
We both are part time off spin bowlers - These 2 are the same 8-)
We both like to score fast - And in the advent of One Day Cricket, so does the majority of the rest of the world.
We both are into Cricket more then school and Sehwag really didnt pay attention to school work just like me - In a nation where Cricket is almost a religion, I doubt you're the only 2!
We both are born in Delhi - And nobody else was!
I was planning on getting married around 25 and sehwag got married at 26 - Isn't that the custome to get married around that age, I know my mate at work is likely to around then.
We both go to the same place to get our haircut - Erm, does he fly to the US or do you fly to India?

tooextracool

International Coach
Proud Indian said:

Now if we have so many things in common maybe I could become sehwag one day and play in almost every match for India
question: are you as lucky as sehwag as well?

NikhilN

International Regular
marc71178 said:
Looking at that list:

We both have the same style of playing shots - And of course, nobody else does.
We both have the same bowling style - These 2 are the same 8-)
We both are part time off spin bowlers - These 2 are the same 8-)
We both like to score fast - And in the advent of One Day Cricket, so does the majority of the rest of the world.
We both are into Cricket more then school and Sehwag really didnt pay attention to school work just like me - In a nation where Cricket is almost a religion, I doubt you're the only 2!
We both are born in Delhi - And nobody else was!
I was planning on getting married around 25 and sehwag got married at 26 - Isn't that the custome to get married around that age, I know my mate at work is likely to around then.
We both go to the same place to get our haircut - Erm, does he fly to the US or do you fly to India?
The majority of the world doesnt try to score fast in test cricket...And I am talking about the same place in Delhi when I am in Delhi

Raj123

U19 Debutant
ah mate, you sound just like me when i was 12. when i first got selected in my school team i thought i was going to become a sachin

NikhilN

International Regular
Well I am 13,I am not thinking about becoming them I am just say I might...and I have been selected for a while now