• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

I may well become sehwag

Raj123

U19 Debutant
you r 13 and you have already planned for this:

"I was planning on getting married around 25"

hmmm weird. no wonder you cant concentrate at school.

Loony BoB

International Captain
Proud Indian said:
Well I am 13,I am not thinking about becoming them I am just say I might...and I have been selected for a while now
Is there some kind of national squad a 13 year old can get involved in? O_o Under 14's or something?

Slow Love™

International Captain
There's something simultaneously sad and hilarious about the sight of everybody ripping apart this poor guy's post shred by shred, when he was just sharing an innocent light-hearted fantasy.

Having said that, carry on. :pimp:

krkode

State Captain
You're right, Slow Love. We mustn't.

I can't say I haven't fantacized about great accomplishments in the Cricketing world. I do it all the time. 1 year ago, I believed I would be the first to score 400 in Test cricket. Now the fantasy has changed to me being the first to score 500. 8-)

Even 20 wickets in a test match. And 1000 test wickets. And a ODI double hundred. And a bajillion other fantasies. Aaaah, good times. :happy:

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Loony BoB said:
Emma Watson is my ex-girlfriend, it always weirds me out when people say her name in any old place. xD

Proud: How old are you, what's your average, what team(s) do you play for, etc, etc?
Emma "Hermione Granger" Watson? I can guess you've told that story to several people several times before...

How old are you, then? My first impression was mid-late 20s, hope that's not right!

Newlands

Cricket Spectator
Love Loony Bobs signature. Very good! :laugh:

LB seeing as you are in Edinburgh I was wondering if you were thinking about attending any of the Saltires games. I was there last year and attended a couple of games. I went during the week, thinking it would be quieter but it was actually quite busy. I am in the Scottish Capital at the moment and hoping to attend a couple of games.

Sorry to go off topic!

Proud Indian, if you wish to be Sehwag, go for it, I wish to be a millionaire and am certainly attempting to get to that! :laugh: 8-)

GermanShepherd

School Boy/Girl Captain
Loony BoB said:
Is there some kind of national squad a 13 year old can get involved in? O_o Under 14's or something?

In Sri Lanka, we have national coaching camps for boys in the u-13, u-15, u-17 and u-19 categories.
We have national teams at u-15 and u-19 level.

The u-15 boys participate in the u-15 World Cup which I think will be held in England again this year.

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
Loony BoB said:
Emma Watson is my ex-girlfriend, it always weirds me out when people say her name in any old place. xD
QUOTE]

from your profile:
"Birthday:
March 4, 1984 "

just a few years age difference