• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in India ODIs/T20s 2017

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Akshay Karnewar bowled left, bowled right and left Australia confused | india-vs-australia-2017 | Hindustan Times

Apparently this kid bowled bowled both right and left arm spin against Australia in the warm up game lol

Pretty cool but he still got carted.
lol Australia so "confused" that he went for 56 in 6 overs. Hopefully Australia get confused more often.

Silly writing

This is a weak bowling attack. I can see India hitting 400+ at some point this series.
ok

Australia need to get serious about preparing for the next WC if we plan on winning it. Identify a core group and start playing them. Players like Faulkner can be scrapped, we have more talented options to take forward.
Stoinis seems to be able to everything that Faulkner can right now except better

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
Looks like a typical Dhoni innings of late doesn't it? He's always tried to go mad at the end but these days he struggles with keeping at a run a ball up until then.

This one has been good for the team anyway.

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Good enough innings in the end I think. Trouble is he always sets himself up these days where if he doesn't hit a few big ones like today, it ends up being a poor innings. This one was excellent in the context of the score when he came in.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
India in deep do do. What's going on with the deck, is it misbehaving or what?
It will swing a bit under lights and its on the colder side of regular Chennai weather.

Struggling with the idea of wanting Australia to win a game of cricket - may have to have a drink or three
Nah.. you know you want India to win in an Ashes year...

I'm not quite sure how good this Dhoni innings actually is.
You will do by the end of the night.

And on another note, damn, is there a better crowd in the country than Chennai? All of you who write stupid false **** about chennai can go **** yourself, this is the best crowd in the country, one of the best in the world and a wonderful wonderful cricket city. I just wish they open those 3 bloody stands. I have been out driving all afternoon but I remember when my cousin called me with the score at around 130 in 35 overs for 5 wickets and MSD and Pandya at the crease, I juz told him dont write off 280 yet. Glad it proved true. MS has actually improved some of his big shots in certain areas of the ground. If he can remain fit, I do think Ravi Shastri was right, we might see some special special knocks even in the next 2 years. Awesomeeee to see cricket back here at CSK!!!!