• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in India ODIs/T20s 2017

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I actually like your side better, has more batting. But knowing the way the selectors think they'll almost certainly play an extra bowler (probably Faulkner)

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
I actually like your side better, has more batting. But knowing the way the selectors think they'll almost certainly play an extra bowler (probably Faulkner)
And Kohli will again treat Faulkner's bowling like a schoolboy throwing pies

GoodAreasShane

Cricketer Of The Year
Wake me up when the Sheffield Shield starts.

In all seriousness though, I hope Head has a big series.

Last edited:

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Yeah.. not sure of more Rahane in ODIs. Would rather see Rahul tried in that spot but Kohli is convinced his other man love in the side is a #4 now.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
I think he's referring to it being a meaningless series that he couldn't care less about hence he isn't worried because it just doesn't matter
Would be surprised if the pitches offer anything for the bowlers on either side tbh.

Is this Sky or BT for UK peeps?

Burgey

What we would have given for a stellar nine from Quiney in the first test vs Bangladesh

TheJediBrah

He looked fantastic in the Big bash game I saw him play last season. Definitely should not be put on the scrap heap.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Is Quiney retired from one dayers as well as 4 dayers?
Yes, both.

It will be good to see Pucovski and maybe Sutherland get some game time. Also Hastings and Pattinson can probably bat 7 and 8 at this level so not too hard to find 5 bats plus keeper.

brockley

International Captain
Thanks,they only get their players back in the last game I think,so it will be more like a testimonial.