• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Quality control draft

Teuton

International Captain
ankitj has timed out too so AZH can jump in with his double now too - then back to ankitj

AndyZaltzHair

Hall of Fame Member
Jeff Thomson (27-32)
Mike Procter (AR)

7.Mike Procter
8. Andrew Flintoff
9. Malcolm Marshall
10. Jeff Thomson

Teuton

International Captain
That's 18hrs since the last pick so I think I can jump in now:

Jack Gregory

Baga > TBP > Andyb

With morg & JC to catch up when they can

bagapath

International Captain
Mr Mister. You've to tell me if I am playing within rules so far.

Walter Hammond (all rounder)
Jacques Kallis (bowling average 31+)
Shaun Pollock (batting average under 35)

Fourth Round

Sir Len Hutton (batting average 50+)

Teuton

International Captain
The way I read the rules is that Hammond is ineligible for the All-rounder slot since his 83 wickets is less than his 85 tests.
And Pollock is legally allowed to be picked as a batsman so long as he bats in the top 5, similarly Kallis as a bowler would have to bat at 8 or lower

bagapath

International Captain
Top marks for playing within the rules

Bottom marks for Spirit of Cricket award

well... it is not ball tampering for god's sake... just sledging/ not walking after edging/ delaying tactics to get the light kind of gamesmanship

let the OP agree or disagree with the picks... i will keep or change my Hutton pick after that