• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Caribbean Premier League 2017

SillyCowCorner1

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Mitch McClenaghan had B-Mac plumb Lbw off the first ball of the 2nd over, umpire turned it down citing that the batsman hit it...which was not the case. Could have been a game changer.

SillyCowCorner1

Fifty comes up for the Warriors in the 8th over.

Chadwick Walton and Babar Azam are going at less than a run-a-ball

vcs

75% of our country is Amazon rainforest.
Hiking through those forests has always been a dream of mine. Though I would probably run away if I actually tried it and got confronted by some poisonous creepy-crawly, or an army of man-eating ants, or something.

SillyCowCorner1

Hiking through those forests has always been a dream of mine. Though I would probably run away if I actually tried it and got confronted by some poisonous creepy-crawly, or an army of man-eating ants, or something.
I'm from the populated coastal region... I've been into jungle a few times, it's not as scary as you might think it is. It's nature. Those wild animals are very shy.

Howsie

International Captain
Is there a more corny cricketing country (or in this case region) than the West Indies?