• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Caribbean Premier League 2017

SillyCowCorner1

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Kamran is batting like Boom Boom...slugging his way out of a slump..and to make things worse, he ran himself out.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
This is on at a great time on Saturday and Sunday's in Australia.

I'm on Trinidad today so very happy with the start. Nice direct hit from Narine there - Fletcher is looking in terrific touch, definitely the key wicket.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
That's true about Danny SCC, at least he doesn't talk about his playing career - just the game/fans/sponsors etc.

SillyCowCorner1

That's true about Danny SCC, at least he doesn't talk about his playing career - just the game/fans/sponsors etc.
Like him or not, he's one of those guys who just love every thing about the game...

He's always in the game :)

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Shadab is a bowler that I hope BBL franchises look at bringing in this year. Real quality, completely outbowled Narine - Sunil is an all round package though, will probably make some quickfire runs and as already mentioned had a good direct hit earlier.

SillyCowCorner1

Beaton strikes...gets rid of captain Sammy. He's impressed me. Best bowler of the night so far. A notch above.