• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in Bangladesh 2017

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
  • Aug 22, Tue - Aug 23, Wed
    TBC vs Australia, 2-day practice matchKhan Shaheb Osman Ali Outer Stadium, Fatullah

2:00 PM04:00 AM GMT / 10:00 AM LOCAL

Aug 27, Sun - Aug 31, Thu
    Bangladesh vs Australia, 1st TestShere Bangla National Stadium, Dhaka

Sep 04, Mon - Sep 08, Fri
    Bangladesh vs Australia, 2nd TestZahur Ahmed Chowdhury Stadium, Chittagong

We know it won't happen anyway, but let's get *****'s hopes up and post in anticipation of the tour going ahead.

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I'm so excited, I think I'd just have to find a noose if this tour didn't go ahead

TheJediBrah

Last time Aussies played a test match in BD, didn't Gillespie signed off with a double century?
Yes, Australia won the second test by an innings and only losing 4 wickets for the match

However, the 1st Test in the series was a nail-biter and Aus only just got over the line after struggling against the great Mohammad Rafique. And that Aus team was a lot better than this current one. Just goes to show that when it comes to Australia in Asia you never know what could happen.

SillyCowCorner1

If BD prepare the same wickets as they did for the ENgland series last OCtober, then I don't see Aussie winning a single game

vcs

Would love this tour to go ahead, hope Bangladesh prepare some square turners.

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I don't think O'Keefe would be going due to his being a drunken prat, so the spin attack would be weaker with either Zampa/some mediocre leg spinner or, god forbid, Agar playing. I think our pace attack would do better than England's, thinking back to Starc's performance in SL , and Cummins also bowled well on unfriendly surfaces. It helps having actual pace, unlike England.