• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in Bangladesh 2017

AndyZaltzHair

Hall of Fame Member
1. Tamim
2. Imrul
3. Mominul
4. Mushfiq
5. Mullah
6. Shakib
7. Mosaddek
8. Liton +
9. Mehedi
10. Abu Hider
11. Mustafiz

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Pattinson withdrawn from squad, replaced by Bird. Supposedly has "inflammation in his back" and is being withdrawn as a "precautionary measure".

Translation: "we don't want to waste him in this place no one cares about because he's made of glass and we want him for the Ashes"

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
Matthew Wade is the fifth best seamer in this squad, let that sink in.

Australia aren't going to beat Bangladesh by out-spinning them (well, you'd back them in spite of it but whatever), especially when they're not taking SoK.

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Matthew Wade is the fifth best seamer in this squad, let that sink in.

Australia aren't going to beat Bangladesh by out-spinning them (well, you'd back them in spite of it but whatever), especially when they're not taking SoK.
I doubt many recent touring squads to Asia have more than 4 seamers at all tbh

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Also a tad annoyed that Behrendorff isn't replacing Starc. I know Bangladesh isn't the best place to debut a fast bowler, but I think it's time he got a go. Also unless something really surprising happens he'd do better than Swepson anyway.

Gnske

Pattinson withdrawn from squad, replaced by Bird. Supposedly has "inflammation in his back" and is being withdrawn as a "precautionary measure".

Translation: "we don't want to waste him in this place no one cares about because he's made of glass and we want him for the Ashes"
Bet you once the meme quartet is finally mobilized in Brisbane he breaks down immediately afterwards or during Adelaide.

stephen

Also a tad annoyed that Behrendorff isn't replacing Starc. I know Bangladesh isn't the best place to debut a fast bowler, but I think it's time he got a go. Also unless something really surprising happens he'd do better than Swepson anyway.
Behrendorff is behind Pattinson on form, Bird in the pecking order and Cummins in ***iness and NSWelshness.