• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in Bangladesh 2017

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Tamim's just got his average up above 40. Both these guys are more or less neck and neck in terms of batting achievements, although Tamim clearly has the tougher job.

cnerd123

likes this
Can't find any way to watch this

First the nightmare of finding a way -legal or otherwise- to get a stable stream of Mayweather vs McGregor and now this. No wonder boxing and cricket are dying as sports. They're ****ing impossible to watch

Shakib wafg. Watch him throw his wicket away now that I'm actually paying attention to the game.

cnerd123

likes this
Everything wrong with the battling line up and selection proved. There is no place for soumya/shabbir/kayes
I mean, I get that today's performance doesn't support me here, but I'm perfectly fine with Kayes in the Top 4. The man has, at the very least, earnt that position.

But yea Soumya and Shabbir are too raw. They shouldn't be learning their game at Test level. Should have persisted with Mahmadullah and Mominul.

cnerd123

likes this
A 100 run partnership when I'm not looking but the second I tune in there's a half-chance dropped.

FFS guys

Also if anyone knows how to watch this in a non-potato quality way, hmu

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
8 runs so far in the 'V' lol. Does make you wonder about coaching cliches at times.