• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

wtf just happened to cricinfo

Silver Silva

International Debutant
Hear me out – cricinfo have, presumably accidentally, made a good change. I think that previously a player's last matches could only be seen for recent players, but now it's available for all. What was already a very interesting feature has become better.

... unfortunately, the list only includes tests and FC matches of importance that happen to have been uploaded onto the main cricinfo site, and not all the county matches etc. available through static.cricinfo. Sad tstl.
Yeah but they have gone backwards in some aspects, like some domestic cricket which used to get live updates does not anymore for example SA 4 day cricket .

Molehill

International Captain
Also, we now have drop down boxes in the scorecard section for each innings (and they've moved the bit where you tap scorecard too if you're on a live page, I was lost for a bit). Why?

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
They removed the wagon wheel and pitch map stuff too and only show select data for select players during a game

Ali TT

International Debutant
Cricinfo own by indian firm today & tomorrow too, what is bothering you? Explain with proper Link so other poster know your concern?
Well, if I was talking about the ever increasing Indian-centric nature of its coverage, then this might be relevant but I'm actually moaning about the features and UX. I don't know if the developers are based in India and, tbh, it wouldn't be relevant if they were.