• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Draft suggestion: AusWI Xis

AndrewB

International Vice-Captain
OK, reiterating the rules:

There are 12 regular regional teams in Australian/West Indian FC cricket: Barbados, Guyana, Jamaica, Leeward Islands, New South Wales, Queensland, South Austraia, Tasmania, Trinidad & Tobago, Victoria, Western Australia, Windward Islands.

Anyone (from any country) - apart from Don Bradman - who has played FC cricket for any of these teams is eligible for this draft; he will represent whichever of these 12 teams he played FC cricket for first. You must pick an XI which represents 11 of these teams (with no restriction on which team you leave unrepresented). To avoid confusion, when you pick a player please say which team he represents.

24 hours for each 1st round pick: 12 hours for each later pick. (As usual, the picking order for each even round will be the reverse of the previous round).

Order for Round 1:
mr_mister
The Battler's Prince
stephen
Teuton
fredfertang
AndrewB
bagapath
Camo999
Red Hill
honestbharani

Camo999

State 12th Man
Think you might get a double pick Honestbharani?

Also

...he will represent whichever of these 12 teams he played FC cricket for first.

Like all the best NSW players, pretty sure Keith Miller was Victorian :)

Last edited:

Red

The normal awards that everyone else has
It's been over 24 hours since I picked and I won't be back online for the day so I'm gonna pick now.

Barry Richards- South Australia.

AndrewB

International Vice-Captain
Round 1 picks:
mr_mister: Ricky Ponting (Tas)
The Battlers Prince: Glenn McGrath (NSW)
Teuton: Curtly Ambrose (LI)
fredfertang: Garry Sobers (Bar)
AndrewB: Richard Hadlee (Tas)
bagapath: Viv Richards (LI)
Camo999: Dennis Lillee (WA)
Red Hill: Shane Warne (Vic)
honestbharani: Keith Miller (Vic)

No pick from stephen yet (I note that he never actually said he wanted to take part). honestbharani can switch pick if not happy with Miller being a Victorian (though I can't see why you would!)

12 hours now for each pick.

Round 2:
honestbharani: Malcolm Marshall (Bar)
Red Hill: Barry Richards (SA)
Camo999: Ian Botham (Q)
bagapath: David Boon (Tas)
AndrewB: Brian Lara (T&T)
fredfertang: Adam Gilchrist (NSW)
Teuton
stephen (if participating)
The Battler's Prince
mr_mister