• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Game of Thrones SIM League

• Thread starter Deleted member 34141
  • Start date

Bijed

International Regular
Aw man, I lost by an innings did well enough to rob me of an excuse to bring back Lyon

VC the slogger

School Boy/Girl Captain
R4 lineups please. I'll try to keep my eyes wide open this time while looking at lineups.

Round 4 fixtures

House Baratheon v House Stark at Newlands

@harsg.ag @honestbharani

House Targaryen v House Lannister at New Delhi

@srbhkshk/@Howe_zat @SillyCowCorner1/@weeman27bob

Will also update the statistics at the conclusion of this round.

weeman27bob

International Regular
1. Hales
2. Carberry
3. Root (c)
4. Trott
5. Vince
6. Ali *
7. Hartley (WK)
8. Ashwin *
9. Pattinson *
10. Rabada *
11. Sidebottom *

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Shaun Marsh
Cheteshwar Pujara
Kane Williamson (c) (6)
Ben Duckett
Cameron White (vc) (7)
Ben Stokes (4)
Brendon Taylor (wk)
Kuldeep Yadav (5)
Ben Cutting (3)
Jamie Overton (1)
Harry Gurney (2)

Bring it on, Barathwaites. :D

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
House of Baratheon XI

Burns
Finch
Smith
ABdV
Hildreth
Stoneman
Bancroft (w)
TRJ*
Hazlewood*
Onions*
Shah*

D

Deleted member 34141

The co-coach system will be removed at the end of this season, it’s causing all these little creative differences which ok are perfectly healthy & natural, yet look frustrating.

Yes fully aware of the @ symbol, used mainly on Twitter. It is just a way of saying look talking to you, as a notification device, no doesn’t inform you.
And VC, shame on you :)

D

Deleted member 34141

How about Round IV then, VC?
harsh think he has left, it happens and life goes on. Might look into the possibility of running this independently next season, if that can’t happen then definitely another CW simmer.