• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Game of Thrones SIM League

• Thread starter Deleted member 34141
  • Start date

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Alright I will take the other side but harsh should be aware that he is to be crushed first.

I can crush the opposition by the sword in this, right
You're in New Delhi, Daeny. The sun breathes fire there anyways so your dragons are pretty much useless.

weeman27bob

International Regular
Feel like I've been very much assigned to a team with SillyCowCorner rather than sought after. As such will wait until he's around to confirm he's happy with me having some input if that's alright?

D

Deleted member 34141

@weeman27bob @The Battlers Prince
Ok there is a solution, and this possibility also gives co-coaches an opportunity too break away and run their own House. It would require five members in total.

Proposed Division 2.
The concept of Division Two would be five teams, with the top two teams gaining promotion too Division One. The two teams who finish in fourth and fifth place of Division One would be relegated into Division Two.

Proposed Teams
House Arryn, House Frey, House Martell, House Tully and House Tyrell.

D

Deleted member 34141

So, Scarlett, is there any time outs or time frame when I can pick?
It is difficult because members have work commitments, also outside of work life which makes a timeframe slightly unfair. Think it was Samuel who made an excellent point, with forums they sometimes can be slow with reply’s. I would think a reasonable amount of time would be fair with concern to a SIM league.

I believe weeman27bob will make the Round 1 selection of two international cricketers for House Lannister, SillyCowCorner will just confirm those with a like maybe. If you just want to go ahead weeman27bob, please with your 2 selections :)

VC the slogger

School Boy/Girl Captain
Just keeping track..

Code:
Round 1 - 2 players

House Baratheon (harsh.ag) - Steven Smith & AB de Villiers
House Greyjoy (Bijed) - Nathan Lyon & Rangana Herath
House Lannister (SillyCowCorner1/weeman27bob) - Joe Root & Ravichandran Ashwin
House Stark (honestbharani) - Kane Williamson & Ben Stokes
House Targaryen (srbhkshk/Howe_zat)

Onto you @srbhkshk/Howe_zat. Also, might I suggest having the second round of picks in the opposite order to the first to keep things fair? It would look like this:

Code:
Round 2 - 2 players

House Targaryen (srbhkshk/Howe_zat) -
House Stark (honestbharani) -
House Lannister (SillyCowCorner1/weeman27bob) -
House Greyjoy (Bijed) -
House Baratheon (harsh.ag) -

SillyCowCorner1

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Ours is the Fury, I always associate that with Renly Baratheon, I don't know why...Robert always wanted to do his stuff, while Stannis was conniving as ever...Only Renly fits the Ours is the Fury mould.

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Ours is the Fury, I always associate that with Renly Baratheon, I don't know why...Robert always wanted to do his stuff, while Stannis was conniving as ever...Only Renly fits the Ours is the Fury mould.
Yeah, it applies more to Renly and Stannis within the timeline of the series. But a young Robert probably personified it much more than either Renly or Stannis.

D

Deleted member 34141

Round 2 International Selection
Yes would definitely agree with VC. Ravens will be therefore dispatched.

Round 2 in this order @srbhkshk/Howe_zat, @honestbharani, @SillyCowCorner1/weeman27bob, @Bijed, @harsh.