• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Game of Thrones SIM League

• Thread starter Deleted member 34141
  • Start date

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Just think Scarlett, being new to the forum, has less patience than do we wrt the pace of sims. There have been never ending ones on here before.

Anyway, would be nice to get this restarted soon. Can't lose to the bloody Lannisters.

SillyCowCorner1

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I'm new to this forum as well. This league is only a hobby for me, on most days I'm in the fields with the cattle.

I did some research on the cricsim that is being used to generate the matches...it's kinda hard for me to wrap my fingers around, but with some tweaks, I might be able to get used to it.

Let's hope this league ends well.

Looking g forward to competing with the others houses.

VC the slogger

School Boy/Girl Captain
I'm new to this forum as well. This league is only a hobby for me, on most days I'm in the fields with the cattle.

I did some research on the cricsim that is being used to generate the matches...it's kinda hard for me to wrap my fingers around, but with some tweaks, I might be able to get used to it.

Let's hope this league ends well.

Looking g forward to competing with the others houses.

Here, you or whoever's next may have the DB I used for the league. This ought to save you from a whole lot of trouble of having to do one up by yourself all over again.

View attachment GOT SIM.rar

Tip: Rate non-marked bowlers 99 to prevent them from rolling their arms over.

D

Deleted member 34141

Here, you or whoever's next may have the DB I used for the league. This ought to save you from a whole lot of trouble of having to do one up by yourself all over again.

View attachment 23586

Tip: Rate non-marked bowlers 99 to prevent them from rolling their arms over.

Hmm, would you like too SIM round five because this is a passion of yours and taking that away from you wouldn’t be right.
There is a huge difference between criticism & concern.

D

Deleted member 34141

Round 5

House Greyjoy V House Targaryen
Capture1.PNG

House Lannister V House Baratheon
Capture2.PNG

I tried lol

D

Deleted member 34141

the detailed scorecards wont be available? BTW is this a different sim?
Honest it will improve I promise and yes can add more detail & definitely improve on presentation. The best I could do for now, sorry :)
SIM would be a certain cricket game I might play.

D

Deleted member 34141

League Table Round 5

Capture12.PNG

Trade window is now open if there any trades at all.

Bijed

International Regular
OMG WE WON A GAME!

(Thanks to Watto tonning up, of all things :p)

Honest it will improve I promise and yes can add more detail & definitely improve on presentation. The best I could do for now, sorry :)
SIM would be a certain cricket game I might play.
It''s Don Bradman Cricket 17, isn't it? Looks like it anyway.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 34141

OMG WE WON A GAME!

(Thanks to Watto tonning up, of all things :p)

It''s Don Bradman Cricket 17, isn't it? Looks like it anyway.
That would be a strong possibility, yes. Surprise lol

D

Deleted member 34141

Round 6

HL.PNGHouse Lannister
v
HS.PNGHouse Stark

HG.PNGHouse Greyjoy
v
HB.PNGHouse Baratheon

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 34141

Revised League Table Round 5 (including batting & bowling points)

Table.PNG

I will gladly SIM the games if the league members would like too continue if that isn’t the case then this would be the final standings and Team Lannister would have be declared outright winners.