• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Test Top 5s (as of now)

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
FTR, I am not saying it is a bad thing for someone to not like Kohli. He can be a dick and I can totally get why opposition fans may not take a liking to him.

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Opening Batsmen

Azhar Ali
Warner
Cook
Brathwaite
Vijay

Middle-Order Batsmen

Smith
Root
Williamson
Kohli
Pujara

Pace Bowlers

Philander
Hazlewood
Steyn
Broad
Rabada

Spin Bowlers

Ashwin
Herath
Yasir
Jadeja
Lyon

Wicket-Keepers

de Kock
Bairstow
Sarfraz
Watling
Mushfiqur

All-Rounders

Shakib
Stokes
Moeen
Ashwin
Mathews

CricAddict

Cricketer Of The Year
Opening Batsmen

Azhar Ali
Warner
Cook
Brathwaite
Vijay

Middle-Order Batsmen

Smith
Root
Williamson
Kohli
Pujara

Pace Bowlers

Philander
Hazlewood
Steyn
Broad
Rabada

Spin Bowlers

Ashwin
Herath
Yasir
Jadeja
Lyon

Wicket-Keepers

de Kock
Bairstow
Sarfraz
Watling
Mushfiqur

All-Rounders

Shakib
Stokes
Moeen
Ashwin
Mathews
Saha is better than Mushfiqur on both batting and keeping. And Jadeja pips Mathews in the all-rounders list as Mathews doesn't take any wickets nowadays.

Zinzan

Root is so much better than Williamson, not sure on what metric you can put him ahead.
I'm struggling to know if you're actually being serious here. The statement that either of them is 'so much' better than the other, when they're so damn even seems utterly ludicrous.

TheJediBrah

Anyone else notice that Smith, Root, Williamson and Kohli all kind of look like underdeveloped man-children?

I wonder if this helps their batting

Flem274*

123/5
Smith is definitely the best right now, not by miles but ahead. Hopefully the battle will continue to see saw in future so CWers can all hate each other forever rather than chill and watch the cricket like jono did.

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
Batting is what I was referring to, really. His keeping is good enough that he's the better player. Classic Bangla underrating.