• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Am I the only one who is seeing Adam Gilchrist in Quinton de kock?

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Doesn't make him any less of a player but hopefully people will calm the **** down when discussing him.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I take this back, this series has been very reminiscent of Gilchrist's 2005 series in England.
Gilly's 2001 tour was pretty decent though.

QdK was a real disappointment this tour, but he's young and has plenty of time to turn that around.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Doesn't make him any less of a player but hopefully people will calm the **** down when discussing him.
Reminds me of the James Anderson hype pre-06/07. De Kock's series is God-like compared with that.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Reminds me of the James Anderson hype pre-06/07. De Kock's series is God-like compared with that.
No it doesn't because no-one in England was hyping a young, erratic bowler who had missed a year with stress fractures.