• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India's Tour of Sri Lanka 2017

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
This is all Shastri's doing. Soon we'll be making dumb selections like Karn Sharma in the team.

Tbf it's not that bad, but this is only the beginning imo.

Last edited:

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
It's a perfectly good decision to try out a fast bowling AR before the overseas season begins. They're going to have to drop one of Jadeja/Ashwin though.

Moonsorrow999

U19 Debutant
Yea I can understand the decision.

Just don't get why Bhuvi gets the axe again. Drop Umesh for a change.
Hasn't Umesh been immense in test matches recently? I like Bhuvi and by no means think he's poor but he gets more hype than Ben Stokes on here.

Last edited:

cnerd123

likes this
Ideally we'd have 20-30 more runs at this stage, but we've got wickets in hand and these two are well set. Should look to really step on the gas and try to get to 270, maybe even 280, from here.

CricAddict

Cricketer Of The Year
Ideally we'd have 20-30 more runs at this stage, but we've got wickets in hand and these two are well set. Should look to really step on the gas and try to get to 270, maybe even 280, from here.
Comment relevant to this thread?

fredfertang

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Hadn't realised this was on until I looked at cricinfo - 199-1 with Jadeja to come in at 9 - the Sri Lankans must be feeling pretty low