• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India's Tour of Sri Lanka 2017

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Hyped for this! The tour was initially supposed to have a solitary test, but has been since expanded to include 3 tests. Fatteh vs Pujara!

5 more of those famous Ind-SL ODIs :happy:

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
We just went there a couple of years ago, why don't we have them over..

Anyway, I somehow sense an upset in this series. Hope Ashwin gets his groove back, a lot will depend on how he performs.

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Fatteh and Jadeja to battle it out for the key position of World's Premier Slow Left Arm Orthodox Spinner (WPSLAOS[SUP]TM[/SUP])

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
Wow this one is stickied already with a good 2 weeks to go while the Zim-SL thread had to wait for the 3rd ODI.

CW mods are more blatant than Sanjay Manjrekar in commentary box

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Wow this one is stickied already with a good 2 weeks to go while the Zim-SL thread had to wait for the 3rd ODI.

Maybe because a mod started this one..

YorksLanka

International Debutant

:
That's really unfair...no one can be as bad as that dude in the Comms box...:laugh:

CricAddict

Cricketer Of The Year
Happy with the Indian team selection. The strongest squad from the current lot. Anything less than a series win will be a major disappointment.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
So apparently we go there for a full tour - Tests, ODIs and T20Is and then they return this year for a similar full tour. Not sure if this was done as a back up in case Oz don show up but still, I hope they do not reduce the RSA series to play SL at home.

YorksLanka

International Debutant
really annoyed as the board have now changed the itinerary. the first ODI is now Dambulla and the last one is at RPS. I was going to go and watch the first one while I was in SL but dambulla is miles from us and the one in Colombo is the same day we fly home:@

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Murali Vijay out of the tour. Shikhar Dhawan to open with KL.

But wasn't Mukund already in the squad? I dont rate him either but I think in the long run, he might become something approaching a good opener. Plus Shikhar and KL have very similar styles and it might end being a lot of boom or bust opening partnerships for us.