• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Does Cricket need a strong Australia?

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Nah he's lost weight now. Been on Adam McDougall's Man Shakes, or so the ads tell us.

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
Well now with Starc and Hazelwood out of the picture, might be worth a recall. What happened to Slippy who was creating all these threads about whether so and so should make a comeback?

CricAddict

Cricketer Of The Year
Serious? Man this place is turning more authoritarian by the day

Cricket Chat is so dead, let's ban the guy who creates entertaining threads
I partly agree with this. I found his threads entertaining. And a good way to remember and discuss retired players.

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
Serious? Man this place is turning more authoritarian by the day

Cricket Chat is so dead, let's ban the guy who creates entertaining threads
You really need to start your own forum.......because you seem to have all the answers for what's wrong with this one.

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
What a low performance thread. I wish I had thought of it. I wouldn't have even needed to be given brown paper bags full of money to overstep this mark.