• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

ICC sim league IV

ImpatientLime

International Regular
Big skip Warwick coming through with the ball this time.

Conrad cementing his place as the greatest opener to ever come out of the Caribbean

Lovely stuff

jimmy101

Cricketer Of The Year
Group A

Charity Shop Trilbys vs The Cud Chewers - County Ground, Derby

Cud Chewers

Trilbys

Charity Shop Trilbys won by 4 wickets.

Man of the match: Tom Graveney

Last edited:

jimmy101

Cricketer Of The Year
With combined bowling efforts such as that, Howe is going to have a tough time deciding which bowler to drop.

jimmy101

Cricketer Of The Year
Group A

Your Father smelt of Elderberries vs Pants for your chest XI - Lord's, London

Elderberries

Pants

Pants for your chest XI won by 6 wickets.

Man of the match: Vijay Merchant

jimmy101

Cricketer Of The Year
Finally Merchant comes good! The Elderberries have had a tough start, but can still qualify for the super 10s if they chalk up a few W's.

jimmy101

Cricketer Of The Year
Points Table (after three rounds)

Group A

Noblemen 6
Corinthians 4
Pants 4
Slippers 4
Revolution 2
Cud Chewers 2
Trilbys 2
Elderberries 0
Group B

Hunks 6
Edgelords 4
SuperPunch 4
Splish 4
Golden Guys 2
MR Men 2
CricZo 2
NSN 0

Round 4

Cud Chewers v Elderberries
Noblemen v Revolution
Slippers v Trilbys
Pants v Corinthians
NSN v Golden Guys
Splish v Edgelords
Hunks v SuperPunch
CricZo v MR Men

Last edited:

SillyCowCorner1

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Batting Order for next match:

1. Allan Rae
2. Jeff Stollmyer
3. William Endean
4. Sydney Gregory
5. Geoffrey Pullar
6. Godfrey Evans +
7. Dennis Atkinson
8. Richie Benaud *
9. Johnny Briggs
10. Frank Tyson
11. Peter Pollock

AndrewB

International Vice-Captain
Mankad gets rested for the next match:

Bill Edrich
Johnny Tyldesley
Ernest Tyldesley
Neil Harvey
Ted Dexter
Monty Noble*
Allan Steel
George Brown+
Maurice Tate
Bill Lockwood
Wes Hall

Teuton

International Captain
Bardsley
Stoddart
Manjrekar
Sutcliffe
McCabe
Worrell
Gregory
Oldfield
Tayfield
Trueman
Nissar

jimmy101

Cricketer Of The Year
So I bought CC '17 last night and it seems like the game has come along way since 2013. The graphics are still the same-old but I'm impressed with the in-game stadia, which looks really accurate. I'd be up for simming a tournament with CC '17 one day, but a player editor for the game doesn't exist, so we'd be limited to concepts that could work only with the game as it is. Vanilla.

I've also been reading the "Cricket Captain 2017 Database Feedback thread" on the Childish Things forum. Apparently my theory that player ratings are primarily based on FC is wrong, and that the devs actually personally decide which players get which ratings. I know this because people have been suggesting things like: "Marlon Samuels' batting needs improvement." and the devs will respond, either agreeing or disagreeing, & make changes accordingly to be released with the latest patch.

To my dismay, the ATG mode is still missing some big names. Can't believe they've barely touched that database since 2013, it's just stupid when you've got Ealham, Dodemaide & Wavell Hinds in an "all time greats" mode, yet some genuine greats are still missing. (Not that I want them to get rid of Ealham, Dodemaide or Hinds!)