• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Cricket Web Podcast - Newspod #1 - Ireland and Afghanistan Join the Top Table

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Its very interesting that they were made full members as well, instead of one of the ideas thrown around earlier where they get test status and play in a Div 2 type league but dont get votes as full members. This means the split of revenue now looks even more stupid, coz there are 2 more full members who get no separate share but get to pool with the associates.

Bijed

International Regular
Nice one. I like the idea of a 'Breaking Cricket News - CricketWeb reacts' sort of thing.

Also, am I to take it from certain things that were said in this one that Howe did eventually eat his shoe?

cnerd123

likes this
Nice one. I like the idea of a 'Breaking Cricket News - CricketWeb reacts' sort of thing.

Also, am I to take it from certain things that were said in this one that Howe did eventually eat his shoe?
I don't think he did but he claims he did

#FakeShoes #ShoeGate

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Great stuff guys, really enjoying these. Keep them coming.

qwgstf made an excellent point on the timing actually dangling that carrot for the next generation of Irish cricketers, never thought of it that way.

On greater Noida, I reckon BCCI did it out of the goodness of their hearts. If it was money I think they'd have invited Nepal over a long time ago. There's a thread I made a while back on this and other good stuff the BCCI have done (just the 2 things lel) http://www.cricketweb.net/forum/cricket-chat/69179-good-guy-bcci.html

Interesting little discussion on UAE, I suppose ***** is right, but I think there's still room if the government funds the game more. We could see cricketers brought over just to play the sport. Fun fact: I was looking for Emirati cricketers and only found two - Mohammad Tauqir and Sultan Zarawani, the latter of whom was banned for criticising the board.