• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*** Official*** ICC Women's Cricket World Cup 2017

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Jenny Gunn's action looks absolutely filthy. How on earth is it legal?

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Beating Oz is never a bad thing, in fact it's the only thing, doesn't matter what they do for the rest of the tournament, it's clearly a success. Like the Champions Trophy, we had to pretend to be upset going out, but the main job had already been done.

anil1405

International Captain
Beating Oz is never a bad thing, in fact it's the only thing, doesn't matter what they do for the rest of the tournament, it's clearly a success. Like the Champions Trophy, we had to pretend to be upset going out, but the main job had already been done.
Its more or less going to be Aus v Eng in the final so this win will be forgotten if Eng can't beat Aus in final.

Burgey

Burgeinho and the boys are off to watch Aus-India tomorrow, though I don't know how theyllpull up as he's somehow just messaged me from a Cardiff night club. Fmd

Heboric

International Debutant
I wonder if there is sledging in womens cricket.

That Sri Lankan was pissed off, didnt take her dismissal that well at all - even when she was sitting with here team mates.

_Ed_

There's plenty of sledging. Priest is pretty vocal behind the stumps for NZ.

Speaking of NZ, lovely start by the Ferns today. Hope they can keep it up.

_Ed_

The match is slipping away horribly now. :( What a great partnership, albeit hard to watch for a NZ fan.

anil1405

International Captain
226 clearly isn't enough against this strong Australian line-up.

Unless Bates weaves her magic against Eng, it looks like Ind v NZ would be a virtual QF.