• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*** Official*** ICC Women's Cricket World Cup 2017

Howe_zat

Audio File
Christ, they cut that a bit fine.

Brilliant from Wilson and Gunn who had to clean up the mess. Taylor probably the MVP for making it look easy.

England will need to play better in the final, they got 25 extras from the South Africans in a chase of 219, without those they'd have thrown it away.

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Man, SA aren't that good at holding up under pressure. Lots of unprofessional behaviour on the field.

anil1405

International Captain
England would be thinking, that should never have been this close.

South Africa clearly showed lack of experience at the big stage, extras, not too compact in the field, van Niekerk was nowhere close to being as good she was in the group stage with the ball which set them back.

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Unprofessional is the wrong word. Bad temperament. Bad bowling. Point fielder was excellent though.

Edit: Eh. Went over the top. Sometimes it's difficult to know what to say because the standard is lower than the men's game. They weren't bad but some of the spin bowling and full tosses were disappointing.

Last edited:

Howe_zat

Audio File
I have a gift. Fortunately for us I have sworn never to use it for evil.

My opinion is that England’s chances of winning the final depend largely on whether they are playing Australia (who are better than them) or India (who are not).

Given that in the group stages they lost to India and beat Australia, my opinion is probably bollocks.

WindieWeathers

International Regular
Would be harsh to use the "C" word in relation to the Sa women too? :ph34r:

How the skipper contrived to continue with pace towards the end when spin done most of the damage is beyond me tbh.