• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*** Official*** India in West Indies 2017

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Starts in three days.

Have a feeling this could be one of the least interesting JAMODI series of all time.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
De Kock caught Pant bowled Hardik!

That one zips through, catching De Kock and he walks off with a pained expression as the ball nestles safely with Pant.
I really need to find better things to do with my time

Arjun

Cricketer Of The Year
Hopefully Kuldeep plays all the matches with Ashwin as a spin partner.

Not sure where Pandya fits in. He's a big-hitter on flat decks, but his bowling gets hit more often on those flat decks. He's unproven with the bat on any surface where his bowling makes a difference, simply because he's hardly ever got a bat.

Bhuvneshwar, Ashwin and Kuldeep form a decent lower order for a strong top five, so two proper bowlers (and Jadeja isn't one) can be brought in. Both Umesh and Shami can use this series to get into good bowling form, which they need.

There is no opener in the squad besides Dhawan, so Pant may open by default. Followed by Kohli, Dhoni, Kedar and Yuvraj, then Pandya.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
The defensive option will be to get in Umesh and Rahane for Rohit and Bumrah and play the same squad combination/balance. I hope to God they change it around after the first game and once everyone is settled.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Why does everyone want to drop Bumrah? Barely had a bad game or two since debut.