• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*** Official*** India in West Indies 2017

TheJammyTurtle

U19 Cricketer
Was excited to see Rovman Powell bat,looks a real talent so far,hopefully doesn't go down the Pollard/Bravo route.

Last edited:

srbhkshk

International Captain
There are zero reasons to criticize Jadhav as far as performance goes, dude has done well in almost all the matches and plays according to situation every single time.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
This is why we need Jadhav @pratters
There are zero reasons to criticize Jadhav as far as performance goes, dude has done well in almost all the matches and plays according to situation every single time.
For me the main thing with Jadhav has been that he has played few matches and we can't say for certain whether he is what we need or not and how capable he is at international level. I like that he can bowl a bit too. I didn't watch the last game ftr.

Last edited:

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Apparently, they might rest both Dhoni and Yuvi and play DK and Pant. Also Shami for Bhuvi. Won't mind it actually.

Shady Slim

International Coach
realistically they could have tacked a test or three on here and i'd love this series

wi needs more tests and though they've played india a lot lately they'd take the tests (the players, that is), unless there's a fiscal reason at play

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
What's Kyle Hope like in domestic cricket? If they were going to bring in a bloke who goes at an SR of 40 then they may as well have stuck with Kraig.